Friday 29 October 2010

LQ

INQ/ Ok... So this is it? I know this will sound silly but you shouldn't be reading this if you know me on a first name basis it might cause you discomfort... Well if your eyes are still locked on then note that mention of this anywhere else will result in my denial.

TERMS=

VERSES OF THE HEART> poetry or short scripts I write to myself for future purpose.

MY SIGHT> visions of days to come (yes I'm serious it does happen).

A GOOD TOSS> a fight.

RIP/S> setback.

BEEF> conflict.

DIGIT> same as folk, oak, dude, person or human.

V.G> step old-man (cant all him the 'f' word its disturbing) that I currently reside with.

HER>I cannot disclose that on account of her eyes reading this but in later entries LT is another alias.

MY CRAVE> genuine company.

This format should be easy enough to crack.
+GENERAL STATUS
+HOUSE AFFAIRS
+OTHER STUFF
+THEN MORE OF A CLEAN MONOLOGUE

INQ\over and out!!!

LQ|2
Thu 28 Oct 2010

¤General Status (G.S)>>
I'm fine for now, I was on the verge of a relapse earlier on but the threat is over for now. Generally the first few days were hazy then got rough: I failed to uphold LQ for longer then foreseen, nevertheless it got easier after one too many RIPS; especially after the misconception that SHE was in mortal peril. All I remember is walking at a rapid pace praying, wishing and hoping all was well while questioning my motion or reason for my unplanned journey, ok so I hadn't had sufficient contact with HER but somehow I felt the need to suppress my worry over HER by seeing for my self that all was well with HER, perhaps it would be easier if I off-loaded this part of my acute affection. No digit has my marks or a glimpse of my vantage so I dont expect FOLK to understand this here monologue.

¤On house affairs (H.A):
you can guesse it just gets better as you read my folks have serious BEEF with lil'bro and it's just not pretty, some of the times I feels like[yep 'I feels like'] grabbin a whip and lashing all three of 'em for some sense but I'm still under their roof... They make me sick or uneasy at the most. I might not like this world much but atleast I've long since discovered my reason for a smile, now all I must do is acquire the means and hopefully I wont be too late for...

Anyway on other stuff (O.S)>>
my book's going well in terms of content [SiX] link: www.wattpad.com/666226-six-by-inqmaster

I know what to write where to put it and how to savour it but I haven't had feedback except for a single reader's comment that lifted my spirits for a while. I hope FOLK get a minute or three maybe five to read it as I work on writting other original works. This is a relatively short entry but I'm doing well enough to type this so I'd say GOD has my back on this one; I got the shivers again and the spirits/rouge souls/ demons or what ever they were dont visit me no more... Perhaps they finally got the message or they found another way in... I'll stay plugged in though and make sure they cant use me for anything...

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment